Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Something Weird Happened In Class

to start off,i was sitting at the back with my girls and well theres this really handsome guy in my class,he's half HK Chinese and half western(duno the western from which country la) so anyways, he is known to be so far the most handsome guy in my uni la. erm. yeah,my 2 gal frens were talking about him and staring at him la so i had to post it on facebook status to annoy them hahahaha.

so enough about him. i have this another HK guy friend,well,he looks abit gay to me plus his dressing like the really short shorts (first of all,guys seldom wear shorts above their knee right? except when they are at home) so yeah, i suspect he is gay la coz of the way he talks. hahaha sorry la but then again i never did say it out i just kept it to myself coz not good la lidat judge ppl la right..SO...today when my lecturer told the people from the back to move to the front and form a circle,i sort of happened to sit behind that guy,well,he turned around so facing him la,i of coz didnt mind at all..then he kept winking at me,then said 'sue,should we sit closer?' then in my heart i was thinking 'omg wat the'...actually i didn't think that,i didn't want to coz he's my friend but the look he gave me when he said that is just misleading. it's like he's coming on to me but then it made me feel like he's desperate. ewwww~! anyway it gives me the shivers. gah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment