Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Saturday With Jemma

today met up with Jemma and i went to Macquarie Center to hand in my resume for another job. hopefully they call la this time! eesh..tired of waiting..

anyway,later on we went to uni library to study,my plan is to go there online but Jemma of course couldn't concentrate studying when i'm there,she did search a little bit of things and we end up leaving at 1pm to go to Chatswood for sushi! at Makoto restaurant!

then when i walked to the bus stop of my uni to wait for the bus to Chatswood, my brother called and asked me if i want to join him at Macquarie Center coz he's going to Big W to shop for his apartment. but i already promised Jemma lunch at Makoto so i said i can't go. actually deep down in my heart,if i can change plans,i would go with my brother! really. i felt really bad for him coz he was going alone and he purposely rented a car for the whole day just to shop for stuff there. sigh.... T_T

oh Jemma told me my classmate Yae Sung, a korean guy (also a close friend of Jemma) is jealous of me because i always spend time with her LOL. he told her that why she always take picture with me, go many places with me, eat with me etc... =.=" dang,so i told her i got a guy friend jealous of me coz i always hang out with you. but that guy friend is from Malaysia,he's just jealous i got a new BFF lol. hahahahah

so anyways we went to Makoto and after lunch Jemma wanted to come to my place and hang but my aunt is home so i again felt sorry coz she couldn't come to my home to hang out with me coz of my aunt. so i end up going to her place and watch movie etc. she even cooked dinner for me, kimchi stew with mackerel and prawns LOL~ my first time trying with prawns, its her first time too,she asked me have i ever tried kimchi jigae with prawns LOL~ anyways it was so DELISH! have i told you that she's a good cook? i think i did. hahaha...

so yeah i reached home about 9.40pm and showered then came online! thats about it for today! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment