Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Annoying Phone Calls

you know 1 thing that i find annoying about Australia is that those companies like research companies or phone network companies and etc like to call the house phone and do an interview or ask you to join this and that. it is freaking annoying because i'm sitting here trying to do my assignment and they called to disturb like as if i have time to chat with them and hear them out. i dislike the way that they are promoting their new package or stuff etc to people by calling them up. why not just send a text message or whatever. eesh. when i'm at home watching tv peacefully or doing my assignment or just online and do not want anyone to disturb,these phone calls keep coming in! HELLO! i'm not the owner of the house so i dunno anything and everything that my aunty uses! e.g. the telephone line is under what package! duh! i'm not the one who pays the bills. geez. worst part is after i told them i'm not the owner of this house so i'm not sure coz i'm just an international student here living with my aunt,they still want to keep talking. what the hell! and the only reason i always pick up the phone is just in case my aunt calls back to ask me to do something for her or my other aunt calls the house wanting to tell me something or take me out or whatsoever. it's just family! dang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment