Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Job Hunting with Junie(27.2.10)

me and Junie planned yesterday dat she will accompany me to Chatswood for job hunting for me. then she called in the morning and said maybe change of plans to go to Rhodes for Ikea. yes,Sydney has only 1 Ikea and it's in Rhodes where i have to take a bus from here to Epping then take train from there to Rhodes. she wanted to get a lamp in Ikea so she asked if i wanted to go there then i said well,you promised me that you will accompany me for job hunting then she agreed to it that we will go to Rhodes after the job hunt.

so she text me that she'll be late because of the heavy traffic maybe because everyone is going towards the city for the Mardi Gras and the city will be closed from 3pm onwards or something so no cars are allow to drive to the city. something like that lol. she told me that if i arrived first then i should not wait for her but go hunt for jobs first and then when she arrive she will call me and i'll tell her where i am.

i started the job hunt as soon as i arrived. i dunno what has gotten into me but usually i'm like so shy to ask whether the shop is hiring anyone but today whatever shop i see i just walk in and asked whether they are hiring. well i've handed in like 9 resumes and hopefully they'll call me. at least 1 of them. sighs. but i really want to work in the perfume shop hehe..or the cupcake shop,the cupcakes are so cute~! but really,the night before i actually prayed to God that hopefully today when i go to Chatswood for the job hunt i pray that God will open doors for me and that hopefully i get a job. praise God that i handed in at least 9 resumes! how cool is that! now lets pray that i get a job. i'm really looking forward to it actually =D

well she finally arrived like 1 hour late LOL! then we met up with her friend who works at the mobile network 3. she told me before she want to introduce him to me so yeah finally she introduced him to me LOL! i asked him whether 3 is hiring anyone but he said unfortunately not at the moment then later he texted Junie saying that he knows the manager of Telechoice(is under Optus,mobile network) and said that maybe he will help me to ask whether they are hiring. so he texted Junie saying he'll get off work at 1pm if we are still there maybe we can have lunch together. so we waited for him and while waiting for him we went to the MAC Center to use the internet,well i wanted to use the internet to check my facebook to see whats up with people because...long story! anyways he finally got off work and went and look for us in the MAC store and then we used the Apple computer to camwhore for a while and went for lunch. i must say he is quite good looking and quite tanned for a korean! hahahah..! he also speaks really good english because he grew up in the States! Ooo la la... =P

so after lunch we trained from Chatswood to Epping together all 3 of us,well,the guy lives in Epping and me and Junie had to change train to go to Rhodes so we all got off at Epping and me and Junie went to Rhodes to Ikea, she bought like a lamp,a canopy(?),i duno wats it called,erm like the net u hang over your bed,theres also a tea towel and also a stand to hang her clothes. can u imagine we had to train back to Epping then take a bus back to her place. oh the weight! then she made soy bean paste soup (dwaen jjang jigae) for dinner! it is so the yummy! i tell u,if i live with her,i'll definitely grow fat coz of the good food she cooks! LOL! she also let me try some kimchi that is spicy and yummy! i never love kimchi this much before! hahaha! coz it's home made so it taste even better. i'm planning to buy like a packet for myself. $12 and eat till u die!! hahahha!

so that was basically my Saturday spent! well,at least it's productive,or i hope so,hope to get a job ASAP! so i can go shopping like mad! or also save $ to go back Msia this year or go to Korea! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment