Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Productive Day

ever felt like you just don't have the mood for anything? especially not doing your assignments.
today i just felt like sitting at home and not going anywhere. the weather was cold this morning but it is surprisingly sunny and hot now. what the hell, the weather has gone nuts.

my feet still hurts a little from walking too much yesterday and i feel tired and sleepy. feel like just lazing around and not doing anything. don't feel like making my day into a productive one. how pathetic of me. i know. i have to hand in this essay abstract like on the coming Thursday and to think i have to wake up tomorrow at 6.40am i just feel like not doing anything at all today and just lie in bed and get as much rest as i can.

oh God please help me make today a productive day and give me the wisdom and knowledge to help finish up my essay abstract. =(

P.S. also to get my lazy bum off the bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment