Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Stuff At Church Yesterday

yesterday at church,my bro wore a black t-shirt with red designs on it.. it had a rocking chair as the picture in the middle and it says 'I ROCK'..LOL! so darn cute! i wonder if he bought it in TOPSHOP,MY. haha...

yesterday at church,i wore a necklace that has a lock,2 keys and an Eiffel Tower on it,Monica took the small key and put it on her heart(which she put it on the right,LOL) and says its to unlock her heart,then Heidi took the bigger key and said 'the heart is not on the right,its suppose 2 be on the left, this key unlocks my heart,oh Sue,u're mine' LOL! then i was like.. o.O"
then coz Heidi wore a reli long skirt yday and she kinda took it up to wrap me LOL! then she was just hugging me. at that time how i wish Scott(her bf) was there,LOL! >.<"

den b4 i left church she hugged me again really tight lol den she was like 'i love you,you have the best hug ever!' LOL! hhahahaha!! den i said 'awww i love you tooooo!' XD

oh oh and i finally got to feel his muscles yesterday...oh my...its soooo yummylicious lol! getting quite big XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment