Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Interesting Pics I Took From My Friend

here are some pics i took from my fren's fb...these are all taken in JAPAN! some of the stuff are so darn cute it makes me wana go to Japan!! i think i'm a hooligan!!

look at these shoes! it's for guys.






i dunno what are these but it is sure cute!!!




and these!!! can i have these earphones?! they are so damn freaking cute i want to collect all of 'em!!!!




this would be a BANANA case.YES thats right,u heard me,BANANA case! ain't it cute???!!!damn!





this are a pair of guy shoes from Topman in Japan,looks nice! wonder if Malaysia has them! haha




as for this last pic,take a look at the human heads! tell me how many of them can u see??! hahahaha! it is so freakin crowded there its not even funny!!!



anyway,i hope u enjoy lookin at those pics! it's pretty interesting to me! I WANNA GO TO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment