Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mask

am i wearing a mask?
i constantly ask myself this.
if yes,why am i wearing a mask?
a mask of showing that i'm happy when i'm not.
a mask of not being my true self,nobody here in Australia knows my true self just yet. go ahead and ask my friends in Malaysia what am i like in person! ask them! they'll tell you!
i'm too afraid to let go and be myself,maybe it's because i can't use my Malaysian english to communicate with people? maybe the stuff they like and the stuff i like are so much different?
i'm starting to let go in uni now. some of my friends have seen the crazy me!
i do think crazy is part of me,someone said 'are you sure thats you?' and i think about it,and yes it is. maybe just not to her,but to most of my friends in Malaysia,i'm pretty much crazy because we like to let go and let loose,dancing in the middle of the road,running like some idiot, singing loudly like there's not tomorrow, talking crap and laughing like some crazy person. thats what i love! not to everyone i can do that because some of those friends are just too serious,they take life too serious! i'm not saying you can't but just try to let loose a bit,be happy! don't let the seriousness get your mood down ALL THE TIME! try this,when you have 'ME' time at home,outside,instead of in work (sorry but i think in school/uni we can let loose too) try letting loose,do some silly stuff that you might not do! don't worry about what others think and trust me,you'll feel SO GOOD after that!
we deserve to be happy!
while dancing in the middle of the road,that is already 1 example of not worrying what others might think!
there isn't any law that says you can't do it,so why worry?! why worry what others think? not everyone knows you! they don't know you so they can't judge you,thats the best part! see?!

am i right???

so why am i wearing this mask for my Aussie friends to see? i still think it's because of the language and the stuff i like are Asian stuff and they wouldn't understand what i talk about so LOL! plus the stuff they talk about i wouldn't know much too!!!! i'm already surprised that time they talked about the politic stuff and i actually knew what they were talking about and who are they referring to! LOLLL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment