Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Neighbour Having Sex

yesterday night i was chatting so happily with Vickie till i got tired then i decided to offline.
it was about 3.30AM that i offline and i thought that i would hit the bed straight becuz my eyes can barely open.
so as i turned off all the lights and walked into my bedroom and lie down on my bed,i heard the neighbour having sex SO LOUDLY!! i'm telling you,i was like...WTF!! can they do it softer?! LOL... seriously la... i was just lying on my bed..listening to the moans and screams! gah! i felt like chopping my ears off! the girl is really loud! grrr..! i think i prolly fell asleep at 4AM maybe..? the best part was... their room is just exactly right next to mine!! the horror!!

now i'm just having a fuzzy brain the whole day because of the lack of sleep. by 10Am i woke up,the neighbour is already blasting those clubbing songs! don't he sleep???????????????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment