Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

7th Jan 2010

here i am sitting at my brother's place doing my assignment. why am i not doing it at home? because my aunt accused me of sitting in front of the laptop 10 hours a day and saying i wake up 11am everyday when it is not even true,i wake up latest 10am,usually 9am i'll be up. shes so exaggerating it and it is not nice to hear the way she says it. damn. i've decided to come to my brother's place more often especially after dinner, unless he goes out with friends after work or something, otherwise i'll be here more often than usual. first of all, most of the time i on msn and do my assignment at the same time, except for the past 2 weeks of christmas/study break,i was not in the mood to do any of my assignments LoL. Second is,i rather kill myself than have to look at her friggin face for another second. yes u heard it right, i don't like looking at her face. it doesn't soothe me,like my parents or brother's face,her face annoys the hell outta me plus her voice is so the irritating.

for a moment i was so angry just now coz got accused for something i didnt do. then i just went into my room and cried. wtf. hate this feeling. so anyways,i was all fine after like 15mins.
Bible says 'Love your enemy as you love yourself' right? tell me how to love my enemy when i'm living with one? grrr... i'll work on that.sigh.


oh well, i see my brother doing a dumb bell exercise,i'll snatch it and do it. LoL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment