Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

5th Jan 2010

yeah i duno wat to put as my title so there you go.

today,was in uni,was bored in class so borrowed my fren's netbook and fb!! this Malaysian guy fren on mine keep irritating me in fb! keep sayin MAMAK,Nasi lemak,roti canai and etc... den keep ask me go to MAMAK with him,there is a restaurant in the city named MAMAK,opened by Msian.lol. go my fb profile and u know wat i mean by spamming!! he kept askin me to join him n gang for lunch,but i already promised another fren.gah! so i said next week,he said 'u say wan ar!!' wah..he show me merajuk face sumo wei! swt...

so anyways today rush home la,since Heidi bugged me to call her after my class over so she cud gimme a lift to her home for a welcoming home party for Jo & Vics. so i did as she told. i msged her at 3.30pm and she didnt reply.i reached home at 5.15pm and called her,nobody picked.so i thought just forget it.

after that 7.30pm i followed my brother to Woolworths to buy his 2 weeks of food supply. carry like shit so heavy to back to his home,have to cut his vege and mushrooms for him sumo have to cook for him.when cutting the vege he told me 'faster ah' ...because he is already hungry! gah...forced by him to cook lol! dang. then later watched The Nanny.then he imitate the Nanny's voice and actions...WTH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment