Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

9th Jan 2010

omigosh, yesterday i attended Tsukasa's birthday party and i must say it was awesome! hmm..i got to meet lotsa new people there. ^^

is it me or is gay ppl just more fun to talk to? LoL

dont judge,i just think they are so awesome people,they're all funny,friendly and not to mention, crazy. LoL.

i mean, they would approach and talk to u and get to know u and then later on just play together like watever! LoL. unlike people who call themselves NORMAL, guys don't mix with girls unless they like the girl(due to their stupid ego and only judge ppl by their looks), or girls wont dare to talk to guys coz afraid of what the guy might think(so,guy should do the talking u idiots!). like WTH! it is my first time experiencing going to a party full of gay people except 3 people who aren't gay LOL. me, Nydia,my uni fren whom i brought along with and 1 more japanese girl, Yuko, who is a fren of Tsukasa's. guess wat, we're the ONLY 3 GIRLS there!! LoL. i really wana cry LoL theres this asian guy who is so handsome and stylish lol i will fall for him definitely if he's not gay!! LOLOLOL...huhuhu~ he's so cute lah,he came and talk to me then we're like trying to think of ways to force Tsukasa to dance for us LoL. he was like 'Tsukasa,u shud drink more!'...hahah tryin 2 get Tsukasa drunk just so he will dance! LOL. hmm. that guy is a local here defo coz he's got a strong Aussie accent.

it was Tsukasa's birthday party to celebrate his 21st. and he included his flatmate Aki's birthday too which is suppose 2 b a week away but yeah. so then it seems that everyone who came was Tsukasa's friend and when they were giving the speech Tsukasa said 'i'm sorry Aki,you've got no friends' LOLOLOL! darn funny! then Aki jumped on him wanted to strangle him lol. oh yeah did i mention i played the thumb game with Putera and Nydia and Tsukasa, Tsukasa is so strong and my left thumb's skin eventually peeled off and now it hurts. huhu~ gotta payback to Tsukasa on Tuesday LOL. he said he's gona make me cupcakes.kenot revenge la means!! aiks! no fair! o.O"

oh yeah when i was getting ready at home to go to the party, i wanted 2 put my contact lenses on BUT i couldnt BECAUSE that afternoon i went over to my bro's place and he cooked bolognese pasta, he's so smart that he asked me to cut the little chilli for him.dang! so when i wanted 2 put my contact lenses on,it burned my eye. damn him! RAWR!!! my eye was red and burning but after a while it was normal again. but still.....grrrrr!!! u know,after i cut the chilli i accidentally touched my face and my pimple burned o.O" then i duno wat i did,i went and touch my nose and then it burned too. Huhuhuhu~ sakit. the worst is still my eye lah.eeshhhhh!
oh oh..me and Nydia met up at Kings Cross station and we went for dinner first b4 going 2 the party coz there arent any dinner,just fingerfood. hmm.. so yeah i took her to the resto that me and my relatives went to once,its a German/European resto.so we ordered 1 Smoked Salmon salad and 1 Chicken Schnitzel and her drink Apple Cider.(i wil upload a pic of the chicken Schnitzel later on) and we had the most satisfying dinner ever,everything was so delicious and it was indeed too much! i just love the Rosti LoL. the best part was,both our meals suppose to cost up to $30.80 and i paid $50.80...guess wat? the waiter took back the change for me = $40. so? what d'ya think?! XD


is it my best day or what??! hahahahahahah! yyyyeeeewwwww!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment