Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

10th Jan 2010

harrow... me just now went to churchy and well,when we greet each other we give each other a hug defo! so 3 people told me they loved my hugs coz they i'm so huggable o.O"
it was Anna, Heidi and Vics, Vics was like 'i love hugging uuuu' and then Heidi said 'oh Sue! *hugs* i love you!! gosh,i can hug u like forever and not let go,u're so huggable!" and Anna was like 'i love hugging u Sue...' O.o

haha then my reaction was just 'ohh i love hugging u too!' ^^....hahahaha..

oh yeah..i havent seen Vics since after his wedding..so today he finally came to church after 1 week of being back in Aus from his honeymoon...he was like 'heyy Sue,hows it goin?' then i said 'oh everythings good,how are u?' then he was like 'oh im fine,u sure everything's alrite?i keep getting ur status on twitter like u're feeling very down and like u're not doing so good' then i said 'oh its nothing,just had some down moments and most of them are actually song lyrics' then he said 'oh really? okay thats good phew..i was like ,is Sue ok? doesnt sound like she is,she sounds very depressed,there were times where i actually wanted to call and speak to u' and i said 'awww,wow..didnt know u stalked me on twitter,haha anyway no worries,everythings just fine *put my big fat smile on my face*'

u can never imagine my feeling just now,i felt so loved LoL. very blessed.really. it really feels good to know that i have people around me who loves and care about me.they care more than my family.really.


oh ya,just now i was sitting with Monica on my left and Anna on her left.3 of us sat together and coz it was freakingishly hot,we moved up 1 row just to be near the fan.then he sat behind me.i practically can hear him breathing o.O" u know how people sit on a chair and they dont lean back instead they lean forward with their elbows on their thighs...and coz i was leaning back on my chair relaxing then he was leaning forward,i swear i could hear him breathe. o.O" initially he wasnt sitting behind me,he was sitting at the last row and he moved up 1 row as well since me 3 girls moved in front. LoL that was awkward. hmm.. oh oh and i finally returned back all his Twilight saga books! ^^ he asked me if i liked it so i said 'oh i loved it ^^' well,its true.

so yeah basically thats my day,rest of the time i just hang around my bro's place.hehehe...my aunt was giving me the silent treatment for more than a week now and i finally can hear myself think!!! LoL.well,even if she didnt give me the silent treatment i still woulda come over to my bro's place and hang. irritating his life is my pleasure. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment