Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Narrow Minded or Nature Minded?

curious.
we all have different opinions on things,we all see things in our own perspective and different aspects right?
some of us think deep,some of us don't.
for myself? i'm not so sure which category i fall into.
is there a possibility that someone thinks deep by choice? by forcing themselves to understand the situation and not by understanding the situation naturally?
someone told me that there is a 'narrow minded' kind of deep thinking which is forcing themselves to think deep and understand the situation but not understanding the situation by nature. as in,i think it means that you don't understand the situation immediately which the thought itself comes out from you,but you use 'force' or by 'choice' to think deep to try to understand the situation....? am i right? i'm not so sure myself.
that someone also told me that judging on the stuff i wrote in my blog,i am a 'nature minded' type.

well,i do think deep stuff all the time but i just don't say it out unless it's the right time to do so. sometimes,i wonder,where did my maturity comes from? is it because i mix with people who are usually elder than me? but to tell you the truth,some of them are not mature thinking. no offence to those who reads my blog but its true and some of them are mature enough to make me see things under a different light,sort of open up my eyes to the ugly reality we live in.

fact: i think that whatever we do,we should not worry about what others think. we are doing it for ourselves,not for others. plus the more you worry about what others think,the less confidence you will have. we are not born in this world to satisfy others,we are to satisfy ourselves and thats about it.the more you worry the more unhappy you are and when is it that you are finally gonna be happy?

either way,i am thankful for all who have stepped into my life,if not for you guys,i would not be who i am today. your footprints will not be washed away and this applies to those who have known me long and to those who just knew me not long ago,everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment