Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

on Tuesday this week i finally handed in my Australian Media essay.
i hope i did well and i hope lecturer passes me.
so then i'll move on to my Cultural subject which is killing me.
1 essay and 1 more worksheet to go.
i have to do it.
essay to hand in on 1st Feb.
worksheets to hand in by next Monday. (damn! i'm screwed)
still have 2 portfolios for Linguistic to hand in by next Friday. (F*** it!)
finals on 30th Jan & 3rd Feb.

Goodbye my friends,i shall decided to bury myself into my assignments and books for a while.
Won't be celebrating my birthday too. Some friends insist i celebrate after the exams.
Not many friends will be here to celebrate with me,so we'll see how it goes.

P.S. Tsukasa forced asked me to celebrate my birthday because he wants to see me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment