Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

with Keilah

been hanging around alot with Keilah and she's like a great friend,like seriously.
she introduced me to her friend Sam and Jess who i think are really cool people
Keilah now lives 5mins from me so we hang out a lot more often
today i went over to Keilah's for dinner and Sam decided to pop over for dinner as well
we had a really nice chat!!
he's like totally flirting with me and also,i think he's hot lol! really.
he's a local aussie boy if you want to know hahahaha!
anyways will be seeing him more i guess because he's Keilah's close friend and i've been hanging a lot with her,i would like to know her circle of friends from the Hillsong church because i need a bigger circle of friends that hardly consist of asian people!!
i'm not being racist or anything it's just that i came to Aus and i wanna meet locals!
ABC is fine too! they are yummy! :P

oh,he was beatboxing to me and i told him 'hey i like beatbox,it's cool!'
then he was like 'oh you like it ey?'
den he continued beatboxing facing me..he was sooooo near my face!! i swear,anymore closer he could've already kissed me!!!
his eyes...the stares..are so.......can melt a person...LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment