Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

An Evening at Bro's.

i was at my bro's place just now after dinner
was happily chatting on MSN and bro was watching Will & Grace and sort of gave up watching it
i guessed he has watched it a gazillion times
then he sorta took a nap,that was around 9ish
then suddenly Anna Bradley and Anna Stewart(bro's flatmate) came back from Keilah's party
bro had to wake up...
then Bradley sat beside me and so my conversations in MSN had to changed to Malay language
all because i don't want her to read any unnecessary stuff that me or my friends have to say
hahahaha~ just in case the topic of him pops up then if she reads my conversations then i'm dead!
so anyways,we chatted in Malay for a while and later when Stewart puts on Indiana Jones
i started using English again to converse with my friends
Malay is just too awkward but thank god i still know how to use it haha!
so while watching Indiana Jones i was chatting as well,sorta multi tasking,kind of an epic fail because i was more concentrated on my conversations
i ate dark choc earlier so my hyper mood came about and it's no good because i start talking nonsense
anyways,after the movie i came home and here i am blogging about how it went!

0 comments:

Post a Comment