Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Churchie

today i hang at my bro's place from noon til the time to go to church
we watched Orange County,Charlie's Angels and School Of Rock but th elast movie we didn't get to the end..
and then we walked together to churchie
i was planning to say something to him today
i managed to say HI to him when my bro was talking to him
but when i wanted to get the words out to say something to him
he disappeared even faster than lightning~what the...
sigh.........

on the contrary,i feel like i've gotten to know my bro's flatmate more
we're starting to get closer..
well it's good isn't it?
we never used to talk more than few sentences but now at least we laugh and talk about stuff
she's actually a very nice girl and funny if you actually get to know her
just now at 11ish pm i went to collect my laptop back from bro's place and they were talking about something
and my bro told me to go home coz he didn't want me to hear about the whole thing(actually i know what they're talking about but Anna was voicing her opinion about it that i shall ask her tomorrow )
she told me 'love u Sue,get home safe'...the moment i heard her say that i felt touched.
i mean,i wasn't close to her before but now just a simple line like that can actually touched me
i feel blessed to have awesome friends around me
also,today when i went to church quite a few girls commented on my jacket,haha! they loved it and they loved how it goes well with my mini denim skirt.
trust me,i was freaking freezing when i was walking home because the weather had changed!
it was warm and sunny today but just now it rained for a bit and got all windy i literally can feel my guts shaking!!
hahah~anyway g'day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment