Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fun @ Uni

the bad part - i was 15mins late for class
WHY? coz i got down at my usual stop when my class was right at the other end of my uni
i walked so fast i felt my legs was gonna break
partly my fault i kept thinking the class was gonna be opposite the library
double checked it when i was near the library and found out its at Y3A building,it's the farthest building in my uni and it belongs to FACULTY OF ARTS which is me. damn it.

after class i made a doctor's appointment in my uni's clinic.

the best and fun part - i met up with Tommy and Jynn (Malaysian frens)
they forced me to attend Tommy's graduation ceremony..so fine i went.
my name was in the booklet but i didn't register to attend it so i attended as a GUEST to Tommy
me and Jynn sat at the GUEST area
before the ceremony started Jynn wanted to buy coffee because she felt sleepy
we bought 2 Mochas.
after we drank it,GONE CASE LA!!
we got high because of the small consumption of chocolate in the Mocha
we started laughing and giggling there and camwhoring
we took lots of pictures while doing stupid faces
ppl were actually staring and looking at us..
finally we planned that when they announced TOMMY's name,i will yell at him!
Tommy's name is TOMMY TOH so Jynn told me his nickname is TOMATO!!
so when they announced his name,they announced his chinese name instead of english name which is CHIN WAY TOH
but i still yelled 'WOOOOOHH TOMATO!!!'
den Jynn yelled 'SMILE FOR THE CAMERA TOMATO!!!'
Tommy immediately gave us the WTF face when he heard me yelling hahaha~
also,i made the WHOLE HALL of graduating students laughed at me/Tommy/Jynn
hahahahaha..consequences of drinking mocha
later on we camwhored even more!!
i made history wei!! i'm a legend! hahahah

when i was going back,there's this chinese association club ppl came and wanted to explain something to me to convinced me to join the club maybe and i just said 'sorry i don't understand chinese'
their expression was priceless. it was like o.O" oops,sorry!
hahahahahah~ i'm bad,i know it!

oh ya,about the doctor's visit.
as you all know i've been coughing for almost 3 weeks and this time my right side of my chest really hurts
i actually felt like as if i've punctured my right lung..geez
doctor said it might be a muscle strained from all the coughing and prescribed me with Panedeine Extra..its a heavier dosage of Panadol
i took two tablets just now and now i completely feel no pain...
the doctor is right about it!! but if the pain comes back i'll take another two otherwise i'll stop taking it for the moment hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment