Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

1st day of 2nd Year.

today was my first day of my 2nd year at Uni.
i reached uni at about 8.50 and tried walk/run to the class but i couldn't find the bloody classroom
the building is so far! my class is at W5A
i saw W5B which is the direct building opposite the library so i thought maybe W5A is slightly behind it..i walked behind and saw W5C...wat the hell!
so i search for it for about 5mins then i saw pass the Cafeteria is W5A. the freaking cafeteria blocked my view from finding it!!
so alas, i went into class, i saw the seats are almost full
i found 1 and sat next to Fiona whom i previously knew from my previous semesters when i was doing my diploma.
then 1 Aussie girl sat beside me..she came late as well.
then i turn around and looked behind..almost ALL the seats are blonde hair girls/guys. like whoa.
seriously?! i do hope i make more friends with the locals :)
anyway stupid Tommy overslept,he was suppose to accompany me coz we took all the same classes together!
he arrived after the lecture class finished. we went early lunch/breakfast (it was 10ish) at the U@MQ building where the canteen is.
i ate a bit of his food hahahah~ i stole his food :P
anyway we headed down to the empty park area and saw many stalls there.
we found 1 Malaysian Student Association stall and walked passed it for like 2-3 times thinking if we should join haha so funny!
finally we talked to them and asked them what is it about.
this cute guy talked to me and explained it to me plus 1 malay girl as well
the malay girl mentioned 'Makan2' event and paused for a while and asked me 'are you a Malaysian?' den i said 'yeah i am' and then we both laughed and she continued explaining it to me haha!
the cute guy overheard our conversation and asked me where do i live?
so i said 'oh i live in Lane Cove' and he said 'oh? me too! but i live on Mowbray Road'
and i was like O.o" so close~
hahaha~ now i can stalk him hahaha jokes.
Tommy wanted to join then ask me if i want to join,so i said maybe some time this week but he paid $5 for me and ask me to write my name.swt~
too bad i didn't ask the malay girl's name or even the cute guy's name! argh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment