Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm A Naughty Girl

today i felt lazy and slept in so i skipped two lectures.
i set my alarm to ring at 7.10 but i woke up earlier than 7.10 to changed the time to 8.25. i duno why 8.25 but yeah
i woke up at 8.25 ...dammit..i planned to go to the 12pm lecture but decided to stay home and watch more movies
so i went about 1ish and met up with my friend to pass him something
then i went and look for Yasmine since she texted me this morning to borrow my account to use the wifi in uni.
chatted with her a lot,planned something for friday!! yiippee!
went to my 3pm tutorial,it was quite good!
met up with Keilah at 4pm to do some groceries shopping den headed back home!

p/s Yasmine want to take me home to HK with her lol! she's like literally begging me to go with her hahaha! aww w i actually feel privileged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment