Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Dog Meat?!

yesterday i talked to my momma on the phone!
she just got back from Myanmar on Friday i think,she went there with Dad and few more friends for 5 days Lol.
Mummy told me she ate dog meat few days ago before going to Myanmar i think!
i was like 'eeeeee why you so inhumane 1??! '
mom say 'very nice to eat leh,good for my asthma also'
me 'ok lah,if good for ur asthma then ok..if not,stop eating dog meat!'
mom said 'eat once only lah hahahahahah'
me 'dad got eat?'
mom said 'dad dowan to eat'
me 'sure lah,dad loves dogs,sure won't eat,eh go korea eat lah! there got dog restaurant!'
mom said 'huh? for real? eiyerrr'
me 'u eiyer what? u already ate dog meat still wana eiyer'
mom 'hahahahahaha'
me '=.=" '

so that is part of the dog meat eating conversation lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment