Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Emo Much?

i felt unaccepted. i felt unwelcomed.
and of all places and people,this feeling was about my church people.
church was always been the place i find peace and joy whenever i go there.
it's like a place i feel secure,safe.
but over here,although i had my happy moments in church
i can't help but to feel unwelcomed, feel unaccepted.
why? because of the people.
i did wonder if it was me,not trying my best to talk to them,be friendly,be sociable.
but no,it's them. i've thought hard enough.
the people basically grew up here,with one another,i'm a newcomer.
people in church are suppose to make you feel welcome to the place,because you're a stranger to it,a newcomer.
but instead most of the time they hung out with themselves and not include you.
they wouldn't even sit with me or talk to me if i don't make the move first.
i'm tired,i'm fed up.it's always I who have to make the move to sit with them or talk to them.
but this time,i'm not gonna do it anymore.
i'll sit in a place and if by the time church is gonna start and nobody sits or talk with me,i will take my stuff and walk out.
i've had it with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment