Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tea/Baking Date on Sunday

as those who read my blog,you probably know i was going over to my fren's place to stay and have a baking date with the girls on last Sunday.

so in the morning around 8am Heidi called me and literally woke me up =.="
i left my apartment around 9.15am and reached the house here at 9.25am.
after we arrived,Heidi made me breakfast then we sorta dilly dally and chatting till like 11am then left to the supermarket to buy the baking ingredients.
freaking lots of flour,butter,choc sprinkles, eggs. gah..
came back and rested till almost 12.30pm then Clouds came, then Anna then Hannah.

Clouds just slept on the couch in front of the tv.
Anna helped melt the choc and cut up pecan nuts for brownies.
i was busy making the cookies,mixing the stuff.
Heidi was busy mixing the ingredients for Rum Balls.
around 2pm Anna and Hannah left
so it's just me and Heidi making everything =.="
we spent time till 5.30pm manage to make Rum Balls, Choc Brownies, Banana Bread, Choc Chip Cookies and cup cakes in 3 flavours.
mannn we're like exhausted but happy!

after chuch all the young adults came over and had those cakes!
happy to see ppl eating or gorging down cakes lol!
they also brought their own dinner..
they all left at 12am.
EXHAUSTED!!
coz me and Heidi and Keilah end up cleaning up everything like WHOA.


0 comments:

Post a Comment