Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cough Til I Drop

it all started around yesterday arvo
i had 3 pieces of Twirl chocolate and i guess i didn't drink sufficient water
i started coughing by 3pm onwards
initially i wanted to take my dinner before church like i always do
but i was coughing so bad i cbb
so i went to church,saw Keilah on the way,went and get mochas for ourselves
went to church,couldn't sing,kept coughing
after church,i came home and the cough still hasn't stop
i didn't have appetite to eat my dinner
so i changed into my PJs and came online
chatted till about 1am and decided to off
hungry like shit..but can't eat
i just felt like vomiting
so i drank a cup of warm milo and thank god i didn't spew it out

i manage to sleep at about 1.30am i guess
woke up about 6am
the cough came again
i tried going back to sleep but my mind is wide awake
so now is 10.15am and my warm milo is beside me
i can't eat anything else for breakfast
no toast,no chocolates,no dairy stuff,no instant noodle
because i'm feeling heaty that's why.

just great lah!!! i have to even canceled swimming with Freddie because of the cough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment