Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SingStar!

today i went over to my bro's place to hang in the afternoon
remember i said that my lappy got infected by virus?
well i thought today i shall bring it to my brother to fix it
when i start my lappy everything was fine
it was like it never was infected
i can open AVG and everything else
i was so happy it was like a miracle
i even asked my brother 'did you fixed the computer?'
he said 'No.'
hahaha! anyway cheers to my bro's lappy for staying strong and it's already almost 7 years old

anyway around 5pm i went over to Hannah's which is just next door to my bro's
we played Singstar because Hannah was so excited of having a go at her new Singstar cd
we sang many songs but it was pretty hard wei!!
like especially the Lady Gaga's song Bad Romance and Poker Face
crazy hard! it's like we don't have time to breathe!
after we sang 1 song Hannah said 'breathe!!!'
LOLL!! it was fun though!
i like Singstar now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment