Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jynn's Place @ City

i came to Jynn's place to stay on Tuesday and will be going back today (Thursday)
the reason i came here was to get away from my stupid psycho aunty

i love coming here and i think i will do it quite often because i realised this is when i get to be myself,u know?
being able to speak Manglish here is quite fun,it's funny because i haven't spoken it for a long time (aside from chatting online which doesn't require my voice)
best part is i kinda suck at Manglish now,wtf? i'm all mixed up?
i've been hanging out with the Aussies for a long time before i came here..
that was like few months back since the last time i came here
it's so comfy here i get to be myself mentally wise
also,it's not so cold in the city for some reason
i live in a suburb and that freezes my ass off.
i wish i don't have to go back to that shit hole to see my aunt again..EVER!!!
she ruins everything for me
especially my happiness
she's so good at ruining my mood and taking away my happiness,every single breath of it

anyway enough about her
on Tuesday, me and Jynn went to watch Eclipse(my 2nd time) and then we went walking around and then went back home to rest
Jynn had to attend a dance class at 6.30pm and after her dance class came back to wash up and we're off to our 2nd movie Karate Kid
and i tell u,that movie is a BLAST!!! it is just AWESOME i will definitely buy the original dvd to collect!! Jaden Smith is just too cute!! and i love Jackie Chan too!

then yesterday(Wednesday) we did not know what we want for lunch and ended up in SUBWAY
i tell u,SUBWAY is officially my happy meal haha!
then we went to sing KARAOKE!!!
we initially plan to sing 3 hours and pay for 3 hours at Green Box
but the guy said 'if you pay for 2 hours you get 1 hour free!' and we're like 'AWESOME!'
so it was $12 per person,$6 per hour.
we freakin sang our hearts out and by almost 1 hour we were losing our voices!!
but we kept on singing til almost 5.30pm and the thing stopped and we're like 'no more adi???'
=(

hahaha,after that went to look at some clothes,bought some clothes and went for dinner at an Asian Food Court
funny enough,2 malay-look alike guys sat at the table next to us
the moment they open their mouth to talk,it was Manglish,they talked about Melbourne and Teluk Intan.
me and Jynn was like looking at each other trying not to laugh
its like,out of so many ppl,it had to be Malaysians.so funny
and they are both malays and i wonder how are they gonna order their food?
there's so much pork everywhere lol!
oh we also bought loads of bread home! yiippeee!

anyway thats all for now
i may not be updating very often as my laptop is still badly infected by virus and hasn't been fix yet.
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment