Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Orientation

today is my Orientation day!
i went because i'm just doing my duty as a uni student. see? i'm a good girl =P
i drag my friend along,initially she didn't want to go hahahaha~poor Anita
i woke up earlier before my alarm rang..
took the 8.30 bus and i'm off!

in the orientation i met many of my previous friends from SIBT,so happy.
although many of them didn't attend because they are still back in their home country (this is call LAZY)
many of them will be arriving tomorrow!
after the orientation they said we are to follow the mentors to tour around the uni
but me and Anita quickly ran off lol...c'mon,i've been here 1 year,it's not like i dunno the uni right?
anyways,there was free lunch and i'm sure its those hot dogs etc...the usual grilled stuff.
i'm too sick to eat any of those anyway.
so i went to settle some of my stuff.
according to SIBT(my previous institution associated with my current uni,Macquarie University),they've sent me the Diploma convocation which i'm not going so i am to fill up the form on how will i collect my testamur(Dip Cert)
so i went to the counter to ask if they have the form,i told them i don't have a printer,i really don't but i'm too lazy to ask my brother to print it for me haha!
funny enough,the girl took my student card and print it and i had to write there that i will be collecting it personally from the SIBT Reception counter. haha! 1 thing settle for now!

on Tuesday,as you all know,i've been to see the doctor and i need to claim back the $$
so i went to the Overseas Student Health Cover and take the Claim form, 2nd thing settle! :)

so i went to the Macquarie International counter to enquire about my eCoE because i have not receive it although they told me they've already emailed it to me.
they took my student ID and name and then told me that they will send it today,so okay!! 3rd thing settle! (I THOUGHT)

i came home,checked my email, the SIBT Staff sent the wrong eCoE to me!!
it was for a Korean girl name Lee So Yeon
DEI! my name is not LEE SO YEON!!!!!
and i check the subject there, they forward it to SO YEON and ME!!
wtf? what a mistake! how can you forward 1 eCoE to 2 person? STUPID?????
even if i am TWINS with that girl,we won't have the same name right? STUPID!!!
i was so furious i tried calling up Macquarie International but i guess the office probably closed at 3pm.
so i emailed them with the reply that i received the wrong eCoE...
DEI,MONDAY MY ENROLMENT YOU NOW SEND ME WRONG eCoE,WANA DIE AR?!
of coz i didn't say that but i was really furious and wanted to yell at them LOL!
ppl late payment,you chase ppl for money very fast la! now ask u send 1 eCoE form that IS ASSIGNED to me,u sent me wrong one. STUPID?????

Thank god just now i checked my email again and i received their reply. they apologize for the confusion and delay they will resend it.

SIBT,you are lucky you replied my email loh,if not i personally will give you a taste of hell on Monday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment