Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Can't Click

u know the feeling of making friends with guys? (in girl's view)
it's like,when ur fren intro u to their fren
u chat a few times and instantly u will click and be frens rite?
i mean,even if it's not the bestest of frens but at least comfortable to be frens rite?

i dunno y but i have this feeling of him since the day i first met him
it's like,there's something in between blocking us being frens?
i'm trying my best to chat and be frens
yet he holds back,seems reluctant but when he talks to me is like total respect lah
i mean,i've seen him with other ppl,even when he first know ppl
he talks to them comfortably and treats them like frens
but why not me? did i do something wrong or did he not like me as a person?
i mean,i click with almost every person in church,even if we're not close
we still have something to talk,greet each other nicely and stuff and feel comfortable
it's just him,its like u can see and feel this tension
and then sometimes he's uber nice to me,friendly and is like glued to me
and sometimes he just seem distant like trying to avoid me,even avoid eye contact and stuff
its just weird.
he is just confusing and i hope he treats me nicer now,it's been 1 year we know each other yet i feel like we're strangers.
i can say i feel comfortable being myself around him now it's just him that is having this tension thingy.
gah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment