Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

'Coincidences' or 'Everything Happens For A Reason' ?

have you guys ever experienced many things that you think 'hey,this is a coincident' or just think to yourself 'hmm..everything happens for a reason.'
as for me,i'm a Christian and i of course think that everything happens for a reason and that it is what God has planned out for me.
there are a lot of things i've been thinking about since last year but i never told anyone about it.
not even those i chat with everyday on MSN.
i'm sorry but i just don't want you guys to judge or think i'm crazy,that's all.
but yeah..it all comes down to what i believe in which is 'everything does happen for a reason'
i just dunno what the reason is ..
i wished i knew,i wished i had answers to all the stuff that has been happening...
what is God trying to tell me?
is God answering my prayers in many ways that i still don't believe what is happening? LOL
oh God,please give me a more specific answer.
i realized many things happened at the right time and this actually scares me a little but at the same time i feel good..
all i'm doing now is going with the flow and hope i don't get too caught up with it
i guess i just refused to believe what is going on because i don't want to be wrong about it?
also,i don't want to keep my hopes high just in case i get crushed badly.
sighs. i need to learn to take risks. somebody help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment