Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Day with Keilah

i know Keilah has previously left me some bad impression but that doesn't stop me from being her friend
she's still a very nice person to be around with :)
anyway she's really closed with my church guys and i've found out a lot of things from her actually.
not very good stuff but yeah..
apparently some of the girls said to her that we girls cannot and should not hang out 1 on 1 with any guys in the church
like what the hell? from where i came from (Malaysia) we don't even have a rule for that.
who says that?
how shallow.
anyway i spent the whole afternoon and evening with her i really enjoyed it
she takes really good care of me like seriously! she's wife material although she's younger than me
anyways,2moro i'll be hanging out with her the whole day too
she plans to bring me to Kirribilli for breakfast and hopefully i'll be able to take some good photos :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment