Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Training Day 2 & 3.

okay people,i haven't update about my job training.

well for the past 2 days i'm tired as hell! after work it's like i've got no more energy because i've used up all on the kids. some kids are naughty man! they won't listen and keep on doing what they wish to do. well today i learned to raise my voice at the kids. it's really hard because they are just so adorable and i'm not the type of person that simply raise my voice. oh wells, it's not too bad as long as they listen to me.

i had a great day at training yesterday and today! i think i may have found the job that is suitable for me? coz i enjoy doing it for sure! LOL. i prayed everytime before i start my training because i'm afraid i can't keep up with the steps but you know what? God has been so good to me that as long as i stepped into the water,i immediately know the steps by heart plus this is only my 3rd day at training! i feel so happy! the kids make me happy too! haha~!!

oh today,i got a Japanese kid as a student, her name is Kotoko. me and the instructor in charge of her class kept messing up her name until she kept going "it's KOTOKO!!!" =.=" hahahah~ oops. anyways! she's dang cute and she's such a natural in swimming. i think she'll move up fast!

oh yeah,i'm dang tired. peace out y'all~!! hope you guys have a great weekend ahead :)




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment