Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

God Must Have Wanted To See Me Smile.

i forgot to blog about my training yesterday.

actually i felt a pain in my heart when i was observing 2 of the Dolphin Classes because the instructor Danielle has told me a piece of information about one of her students.

the boy is pretty bright, that i can see plus he works hard to improve in swimming. she even told me that he is a really creative boy. but that one piece of information leave me a little heartache even though i don't know him at all. he's a complete stranger to me. she told me to observe his left leg and hand like when he swims, the arms have to be straight but his left arm will bend a little and his left leg will bend a little as well. WHY ? because he has brain tumor on the left side of his brain. the tumor ate up his brain so he doesn't have much left on the left side that is why his left side of the body has less strength. yes, this is the information which left me devastated. you know, such a young child has brain tumor, makes you wonder if you have taken your life for granted. i think that child is easily about 7-10 years old. sigh.... i hope he will live longer than me,i really do hope so. i am not one to wish something bad upon a person because i am a person who loves to help and is quick to sympathize someone. >.<" don't believe me? ask Ruth. Anyways, about today, i dunno why i always have doubts before i go for job training. so as usual i prayed before i left. turns out, i think God wanted to see a smile on my face. there was one instructor who couldn't make it so i had to replace his or her classes. so i took all the Goldfish classes which is what i had just finished train out from. so i had to teach from 3.30pm - 6.30pm all Goldfish classes. half an hour for each class. then later the person in charge came to tell me that she had spoken to the coordinator and they decided i would get paid for today. so i have to fill out a form with my bank details. after i came out from the sports center, i was thinking to myself about the replacement thing so i was thinking how great God is. he wanted to see me smile i guess and i did while walking home. hmm... but i came home physically and mentally so tired. i had to go to the supermarket with my aunt and i walked like as if i'm gonna faint any time lol. so yeah. thats all for now. i am so sleepy.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment