Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm A Korean Girl

oh shit~!! this is uber funny~!!

apparently this guy is from Canada and has lived in Korea for 2 years and currently favours 2NE1.

he just had to mock those Korean girls which i think is so damn freaking true lol!!!! thumbs up to this guy!





here's a rough translation of what he said ,taken from Wong Fu Productions Website.

This is my over exaggerated impression of a Korean Girl. Korean girls are sweet! I hope you find this funny. Enjoy!

Rough Translation:

I’m a Korean girl.
Why did you do that.
Why are you like that.
HOW!
~crying~
Why did you hit me?
You’re crazy.
You hit me.
Why did you hit me?
~crying~
I don’t want to study.
Why do I have to study?
I hate school.
Why do I have to study?
I want to eat Dduckpogi and Kimbap.
Why can’t I eat?
~crying~
Why did you hit me?
HOW!
Why did you do that?
Why did you hit me?
~crying~
I’m a Korean girl.


Props to this guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment