Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Bye Bye MILO,I Miss You Already

Today is a very emotional day for Jynn and I, we had to return Milo (our love) to the pet store.

Reason: Apartments don't allow people to have pets, so if the management finds out, it is either Jynn has to move, or the dog has to go. So, Jynn had to choose the latter. It wasn't even a choice.

Since I first saw Milo on Wednesday, I fell in love with him immediately. He was such a cute puppy, a very lovable and caring one too. He is a very good boy i might add. He has grown on to us and learned to love us as we did for him as well. It feels like he is part of us already. Jynn has even trained him to sit and give his hand to us, which he did most of the time. Did I mentioned that HE IS SO ADORABLE? Even when you see his picture, you would feel like squeezing him or love him more! As the day goes by, we grew so attached to him and he really is entertaining to watch. He constantly whines when nobody is paying any attention to him, he sleeps on our feet when we're in the hall, he whines when he has already done his business so that we can clean him up (this usually happens during the middle of the night when everyone is asleep), the first night i spent with him and the many few nights after, he would get up to lick my face whenever he wakes up because he just wants to play. He even sleeps on the side of my blanket to cuddle with me, and then I would use my blanket to cover him so that he feels warm and sleeps right there which of course leaves me no place to move because I don't want to squish him. Can you already feel how lovable and adorable he is? To feel his soft fur in my arms, on my feet, on my body... oh how I am longing to feel him again. I'm missing Milo already.

Jynn and I even have a song for Milo, I chose it randomly yesterday when we kept saying it would be our last day to spend with him. I will post the lyrics below. Since last night, we're guessing that Milo could sense that he is going away the next day and today when he woke up, he wasn't so hyper or active and keeps staying away from us. We tried taking pictures of him but he just wouldn't let us. He kept turning his face away so that we'll stop taking pictures of him and finds a corner far away to sleep there. He just looks so emotional as well because I guess he can sense our emotions too. So yeah, this is definitely an emotional day for all of us. We missed MILO so much right now.










We're sorry Milo that we couldn't take care of you anymore, we really hope you'll find a new home that loves you as much as we do. We missed your soft fur, your silly reversing footsteps, your little hands and toes, your whines, your cute little puppy dog eyes, your hyperactive self. Basically, everything about you. I am crying as I am typing this. WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!

This song is dedicated to MILO. You will always be in our hearts.

"By My Side"
I'm just listening to the clock go ticking,
I am waiting as the time goes by.
I think of you with every breath I take,
I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine.
You're all I see, in everything.

I just wanna hold you,
I just wanna kiss you,
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this,
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever,
right here by my side.

All the fears you feel inside,
and all the tears you cry,
they're ending right here.
I'll heal your heart and soul;
I'll keep you oh so close.
Don't worry; I'll never let you go.
You're all I need, you're everything.

I just wanna hold you,
I just wanna kiss you,
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this,
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever,
right here by my side.

No one else will ever do.
I got a stubborn heart for you.
Call me crazy, but its true; I love you.
I didn't think that it would be,
you have made it clear to me.
You're all I need.

I just wanna hold you,
I just wanna kiss you,
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this,
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever,
right here by my side.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I just can't contain it anymore. I've let my tears fall down my face just for you, Milo. I will treasure the memories that I have with you forever. I will keep them by my side forever. I Love You.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment