Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Day of Training :)

okay,some of you might not know that i've got myself a job at the Lane Cove Sports Center and today was my first day training and it all went well :) at least my supervisor is impressed. i'm still struggling to remember the steps of 2 styles of swimming though. i pray that God will give me the wisdom and strength to do so.

can i just say, the kids are too adorable!!! they're so adorable i'm gonna die!! like seriously. one of them even cried when his mom told me she will now hand him to me. then it's like he just sticks to me, or should i say, he wants me to carry him or be near him. 1 class will have about 3 kids to 4 max. so i'm having another 2 kids that i'm handling with another instructor. he's doing the teaching and i'm suppose to observe or help out a little if i can. so yeah i'm helping out the other 2 kids and this kid keeps sitting at the side crying and pointing at me because he wants me to carry him. i tried to go and carry him but the instructor told me not to and let him learn to be away or something like that. so later my supervisor came by and asked the little boy what's wrong,i dunno what he said but my supervisor asked me if i could hold him for a little while because he wants me (although his mom is just right there). then i said OKAY,i was about to walk out of the pool and carry him then the swimming instructor told me to stop, don't carry him. so my supervisor wasn't too happy and she carried him and walked off to another pool. =.="

later in another class i met this kid who is SO SLEEPY that he was so lazy to swim. LOL. i kept laughing at him..it's like i tell him to do what style and he does it but halfway he will just sink coz he sleeps. LOL!!! i just can't help but to laugh. HAHAH!

then after i've done my training i went to take a shower and there's this mom who walked in with 2 kids a boy and a girl whom i taught earlier in 1 of my classes. then when the boy saw me showering he's like HELLLLOOOO!!! *waves his hand with a big smile* ...i was about to go OMIGOSH U CUTE LITTLE THING!!!

overall,everything was good haha. praise God for it. i prayed for guidance last night and when i was walking to the sports center i prayed while walking. thank you Lord for such a good day! :)




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment