Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ARE U SHITTING ME?

i have been trying to upload a panorama picture that i took with my mobile phone and i really liked it ! the thing is, Facebook have been SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS it wouldn't allow me to upload that picture ! it kept telling me that it has error and i thought it must be the size of the picture or maybe the picture format. but i checked, and it's 171KB with JPEG format, so what is wrong? i have no idea too ! so i asked Vickie, whom is quite expert with photos, and she told me to try uploading it to my Facebook wall instead of any albums. so i tried.

look what Facebook said to me.....................

READY???

HERE GOES..............



NO KIDDING !!!!

how retarded is that? i've seen people successfully uploading MOVING IMAGES and why can't i upload panorama pic? DAMN YOU !!!!!!





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment