Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thoughts For You.

i now have so many bruises on my body its not even funny,i just found a black and blue bruise on my knee,i dunno where that came from. yesterday's skin peeling bruise now bleeds. sigh. don't get me wrong,i love my job but i'm so bruised now. ugh!

anyways, was laughing today, well not just today but any other day whenever i listen to the song Peacock,it reminds me of Bern singing it,well not remind but makes me imagine. BAHAHAHA. after all, he started it~he introduced me to this song.it's very catchy that's why it's in my playlist.

good news alert: training's almost done and i got the job! Praise God!

Gran is arriving on Sunday from Malaysia. Hooray!

was planning to sleep in on Saturday but NO, my pastor had to drag me to a Women's High Tea event from 2pm-4pm. Great! *sarcasm*

i missed Bonnie,that douche went to China and no Facebook for her till she comes back right before Christmas! dammit. oh well, still got MSN :)

i'm definitely going to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows tomorrow,by myself! *i need a boyfriend,a movie partner is even better!* i friggin miss Fion, Zhen Kai, Zhen Goh coz they were great movie partners!

oh today i was teaching a kid doing backstroke arms, so i had 5 kids in my class and i was monitoring the one that just passed by me coz i was standing in the middle of the pool, so another kid continued his backstroke arms and he accidentally slapped my back -.- not that it's pain but wth!!! sigh.

oh i hate people who dissed about the songs they hate/dislike. dude, that song is bringing in millions for the artist. so what's your problem? don't like it? change the station man. don't be such a douche. you're not the artist that sings it or earning millions,so why does it concern you? don't generalized and pick on that song just because you hate it, because you're the minority that hates it. the majority loves it. douchebag.

that's all for now.



XOXO
Sue


0 comments:

Post a Comment