Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Night.

ok so i had to blog about my night.

in church, i was on duty for the multimedia which means i have to stand on a higher pavement purposely built for the multimedia people to see the crowd and also the projector screen. so i was there minding my own business when Heidi and Jo (the Winning sisters) came over to say HI and talk to me. as i was talking to Jo, Heidi went and pour the water that she is drinking, on to my leg !@^%#$@%^$%^!$ it was so friggin cold! i was like AHHHH WHY'D YOU POUR WATER ON MY FEET? and she's like 'BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU SUE' -.-" what the?! Paul was literally laughing and looking at me when i yelled (well,it's not a yell that the whole hall can hear but it was more like a little screech). ISH. so i had to take off my thongs the whole night waiting for it to dry. but in about less than 15 minutes,my foot and my thongs were completely dry. this shows how friggin warm/hot the weather is and the heat is boiling.

moving on, my aunt was fixing the bathtub today so she asked me to go over to my bro's place to shower. so after church i went there to shower. like WTH! i of course didn't bring my soap and facial cleanser and stuff coz i figured he has it so i'll just use his. the shower gel was fine but when i used his facial cleanser, he bought Clean & Clear brand and i used it, bloody hell after using it felt like my face is COLD. you know after u eat a spearmint/peppermint/mint chewing gum and you breathe in and you feel that coldness? that's what i was feeling i was like 'bloody shit is this spearmint or what? my face is COLD' LOL! oh and i usually turned on my playlist from my phone really loud while i shower but i turned it on full blast just to irritate my brother haha!

after i showered, he gave me chocolate to eat, when i opened his fridge i saw CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE i'm like I WANTTT! coz i ate it last week,apparently my friend Clouds took 10 boxes home,FREE. Sara Lee was giving away and she gave Clouds a whole big bag of it. so Clouds gave some to my brother. oh and then i went and make myself a cup of tea while he uses my lappy to sync his iPhone and iPod.ISH. then i got to watch Big Bang Theory 3 because he bought the DVD from UK. =D

so yeah,that's about it,actually there's more but i'm too lazy to type it out =.=" see ya!




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment