Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Bruise Easily.

i am so bruised right now its not even funny. and i'm feeling random so excuse me if i write something unrelated out of the blue.

so,last 2 days i did my job training and yesterday during in the pool, i was about to change lanes for my next class and when i walked, my ankle accidentally hit the metal bar then the pool step, like WTF?! i kept my cool as i'm good at pretending that as if i'm alright,but deep inside my heart i was screaming WTF WTF WTF IT HURTS!!!!! hahaha..then, today, if you guys didn't know, as a swimming instructor you'd have to bend on your knees to be leveled with the children so that you don't scare them or whatever, so most of the time i'm down on my knees and when i want to talk to the kids and they are at the other end and i'm in the middle i'd walked on my knees to the kids and tell them what to do. so as i'm walking right, i was so careless that i scraped both my knees and now the skin has peeled off. WTF again! it hurts so bad it's all red now. and you guys know that as a swimming instructor, i would have to wear 1 piece swimsuit. so after swimming, when you're about to take off your swimsuit it normally sticks to your body and is very tight right? so i used my strength to take it off and it keeps rubbing on my upper thigh near my hips on my right side, and now it's all red i can't imagine what would happen tomorrow when i go for training again. LOL i think i'd soon get bruises all over my body. -.-

anyways, i am physically so darn tired but mentally i'm alright,i just don't want to move much right now since my knees are weak and bruised,not to mention my hips and ankle hurts too. gah~ overall,the training was fun. Thank you Jesus! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment