Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Random Thoughts.

~i enjoyed yesterday's Women's High Tea although i wasn't looking forward to it! the decorations are so pretty i felt like i'm in UK and the food tastes marvellous! Thank God for letting me experience this! :)

~tomorrow,i'd have 1 more afternoon of training and i'm done! YUHOOO!!! pray for me! hope i don't mess it up! haha~

~i missed the company's Christmas party that is on today,oh wells,i went to church which is much more better! XD

~oh i got prophesized on today! it was a great experience! :D (ask me if you want to know more details!)

~gran is arriving in an hour time! :)

~on Saturday i'd be having two parties to attend, 1 is Samantha's birthday from 12pm-6pm and 2nd 1 is Freddie's farewell at The Rocks! I HAVE TO ATTEND FREDDIE'S FAREWELL! IT'S A MUST! i'm thinking twice about Sam's party because it's so damn bloody hard to get to her house! there's no public transport from the train station except for cabs. ugh!

~my fingers smelled like garlic because i sliced up a garlic this afternoon for my aunt to cook!

~funny enough i think my mind made up itself that it wants me to go to SEE camp! you think i should? and for some reason i'm feeling a little excited. gaaahhh~!!

~my skin is terrible now i think my rashes are coming back! i wished there was something that could cure it! it's so itchy! D:

~i'm so glad i chose not to damaged the temple of God, that is my body. i think ruining what God gave you is just stupid and horrible. not getting what i'm saying? ask me!

~overall, i'm at a very contented place where i think my life is falling into place! Praise God for it!!





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment