Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What A Day! (10/5/2010)

today i wore my cute dress to uni..weeee :)

my japanese fren named Ayaka is so so cute,most of her friends around her are chinese students from Hong Kong and she picked up a few sentences in Cantonese. she spoke to me in Canto and i couldnt stop laughing because she is so so so cute and her canto accent is so cute LOL~ she even know all the foul words :O i was shocked when she said the canto foul language,i was like shhhh~ den she laugh and said 'hamsap zai' OMG! she crazy but damn funny.

today after the half an hour break which is like nothing to me lol,i went to class and sat down and chatted with some friends then suddenly the fire alarm rang and all the students had to walked out and gather at the park. wth. it was a practice but then it's so troublesome coz i came into class,sat down and took out my essay paper coz i wanted to discuss with my friend then the bell rang and i had to put the papers back into my file and into my bag and walk out. grrrr... Ayaka was like cursing and say they disturb her eating her breakfast hahahaha~ so funny lah she.i love her.


this is Ayaka

so after class i went to Mac Center with Yasmine,had lunchy with her. Hungry Jack's again. one of these days i'm gonna grow fat like the late HK famous host/actress Sum Tin Har



after lunch i went to the pc lab and used the comp for facebook coz my Internet KO lah. actually they blocked facebook but Yasmine taught me a way to use facebook in the lab,thank you Yasmine! although it was troublesome to keep typing https everytime they block me, but it was worth lah,at least i cleared my hotmail and the notifications. *gasp* 91 notifications lor,you ppl think my fb is what? chatroom ah? =_____="

Tonight i'll be going to dinner with SEE people in a Spanish resto named La Zarzuela(actually got a movement everytime you say this resto name,invented by Victor but too bad i can't show you here hahaha,it's pretty stupid). actually i dunno whether i should go or not then i posted on my status 'dunno if i should go tonight' and then 'he' came and comment my status la so i ask him to pick me up. then he say ok! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment