Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tired Saturday

today me,my aunt,my bro,my cousin sis and bro went to the cemetery to pay respect/visit my grandpa because it is his 23rd death anniversary. we packed our stuff,food and all,plus the chinese joysticks,cigarettes,Jack Daniels and sandwiches to the cemetery. i hadn't been there since last year July? i can't remember. today when we went back...while going towards the place where my grandpa was buried,we had to pass a roundabout in the cemetery park itself and the roundabout has turned to a graveyard for babies...how awful.. i mean,passing by the graveyard and looking at those tombstones that are meant for kids/babies..it just pains my heart to know there are so many unfortunate kids out there who lost their lives innocently... i mean,they are babies/kids,they have not grown up to be a young man or woman,to live their life to the fullest and get married and have kids and stuff but they are already dead. it's just so sad. it's awful.

anyways, after the visit we went to Chatswood and grab lunch in a Vietnamese resto and headed home. i was so tired because i slept around 2am last night and woke up at 9am. i know it's a good 7 hours but i was so tired i kept yawning throughout the whole day.

so i came home and took a shower and went online for a while,nobody was there to chat me up and facebook was rather slow. Ching and Ruth chatted with me for less than an hour and they were about to go out and i myself was feeling rather tired so i went and took a nap that lasted probably about 45mins and then i woke up to have dinner. aunt made udon noodles with the pork bone soup she boiled. i added chilli into it and it was really spicy lol. but it has been a while since i ate such spicy food,i really missed the feeling of spicyness the chilli gave me,like i'm about to sweat..lol...awesome. my aunt was literally coughing lol. then later aunt made sago with gula malacca for dessert. yum.

i dunno if i should look forward to tomorrow night though... going to church...sigh...
oh and i must peel about 2kilos of potatoes tomorrow because Mr. Potato Head (my cousin bro) is coming to collect his roasted potato. eesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment