Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day Out With Monna ^^

today i was supposed to go out with J but i canceled the outing because i was too pissed by her actions. i am fed up with her and i've decided not to hang out with her anymore. so happens that last night my friend Monna MSN me and asked me if i got class today and i told her no so we planned a day out!! i really missed that girl since she went up to Mac Uni i never see her around anymore. missed her loads! she's my first semester friend :D

i woke up too early today so i started blogging. just update on Kpop.haha.. then i changed and left the apartment to the bus stop..i was so scared i'd miss the bus that i actually ran in my high heels. shit.. why i ran in my high heels? because my flats is already spoiled and i need to get a new one because aside from high heels and flip flops,i have no other shoes to wear. gosh..now my feet is all blisters T_T pain wei...


so we met up in Chatswood today and had lunch. YUMCHA! fyi,ppl here known YUMCHA as DIMSUM. so yeah basically we went for DIMSUM. so since me and her never met up much we talked a lot as if we never met for 100 years hahahaha~ how cool~ had loads of fun with her..we went shopping around,she bought 2 very nice cardigans!!! dang..so stylish one!! T_T i also wanttt..

oh and also,i went and apply for a job at the cafe she works at called Michel's Pattisserie...i think this is how they spelled it lol..anyway hope i get the job lah!! den i can save $ and come back Msia~!! pray for me please~~you guys want me to come back Malaysia right???! T_T the owner said he will contact me next week for interview so i asked my friend usually in the interview wat he will ask. then my friend said 'oh maybe just to ask u when u are free to work and arrange a schedule for you' so i think this is good news! hope i get the job~ *prays hard*


this is Monna and Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment