Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Day of Uni.

well today is my last class in uni for Media Culture and i'll be officially done for the semester! yahoo!!
i went to uni and this class is special because its a 5-10min interview on my evaluation on my major essay.
the time i booked with my lecturer was 3.50pm but i went to uni early at 1pm all becoz of my stoopid friend Tommy. he's Malaysian,which explains why we clicked lol.
anyway as i got there,lecturer wasn't there on time so we went to the staff room to look for her then only she came down.
so Tommy did his interview right outside the classroom because the classroom was having another class there and the lecturer haven't left.
i asked my lecturer if i could do it earlier if the people didn't arrive on time and she said yeah.
so while waiting for few people to be interviewed, me and a few friends who are waiting outside the classroom chatted.
my classmate,a very handsome looking guy and me chatted and i asked him if he was going away for the holidays and he said yeah he's going back to Hong Kong,coz that's where he's from LOL. (Ruth,go HK n find him k,blek)
so yeah and i chatted with the rest whom i seldom chat with as well,it was good. so yeah our last meeting together.sobs.
since we are all going up to uni together i hope we'll have same classes.

came back,went to the Lane Cove shops and hand in my resume,hopefully i get the job lah..haih..
walked home and met my neighbour along the way so we chatted haha. she's a friendly gal.
i watched The Big Bang Theory Season 2 coz i was bored.

after dinner went to bro's place then we watched GLEE on TV together with Anna S. haha~fun.
then i came home around 11.30pm and realise i didn't have house key with me so i was thinking how to wake my aunt for her to open the door,sure will get scolding from her but when i reached home,i saw my key hanging on the door outside, i was like 'oh shit,thank god nobody took the key or even open and go in to the apartment,wtf!' phew..

P.S. the key incident shall remain unknown to any of my family members. oh gosh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment