Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday - Essay Day

wah today i woke up around 11am and then i turned on my laptop and went and wash face and brush my teeth etc. ate 1 bun and start researching for my ICOM essay. dang... just woke up not really in the mood to do my essay but no choice coz need to hand in on next Monday and since i already planned to go out on Friday and i have a class tomorrow,i need to finish it up so i can enjoy. anyways my mind hasn't been thinking straight because i kept thinking on what happened on Monday night. anyways i will not blog about it here. =P

i just wished i could turn back the time and replay Monday night again. is that too much to ask? =.="

can't stop smiling. i look stupid now...........................

anyways,my essay is nearly done,i have like few hundred more words to go...eesh..

0 comments:

Post a Comment