Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Iron Man 2 Day.

today i had morning class 8.30am and i woke up at 6.30am....OMGGG~ dont like the feeling plus it's so cold in the morning...grrrr

after class i went to watch Iron Man 2 by myself. yes,by myself. my friend who watches movie has class later at 1.30pm as well so i had to watch myself. anyway it was a good movie i must say i'm liking the effects and the iron man action. loved it~ not too bad lah...

it's better to watch Iron Man 2 in cinemas rather than downloading it or something... anyway it was worth la... i enjoyed it..haha..

came home and waited for my aunt to come back before i start on my dinner lol...after dinner,then watched the repeat of Australia's Got Talent then now Masterchef Australia. no other shows on d... now got Desperate Housewives on Channel 7..and Season 3 Big Bang Theory on Channel 9...dang..i wana watch BBT T_T..my aunt's apartment kenot receive Channel 9 and Channel Go! damnit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment