Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Chocolate is Evil.

today me and my aunt went to the supermarket and saw this moist choc cake mixed that was selling for $2 ea
so we bought it and came home and started adding eggs,water and butter to it and i had to mix it with my hand
coz we don't have the electronic mixer. dang..
after 10-15mins of mixing and stirring, it finally went into the oven
after another 40-45mins the cake is ready, we tried, simply loved it!! so i had 3 pieces,fat la now!!

went to church earlier around 5.15pm coz i'm in charge of the multimedia today
set up everything,thank god there was Paul Cavallo to helped me with it. am grateful for his help
today we had Johnny Lee Clary ex-member of Ku Klux Klan came to speak at our church
he had a tough life until he met Jesus, his life story is fascinating,just like a movie.
also,during worshiping time, i sang with my left hand lifted high and with joy in my heart
it felt SO GOOD. i felt extremely happy today. =)

i was literally standing right at the back and worshiping, singing so happily and i laughed at Jo when we sang a certain song
coz that certain line, she sorta made a joke about it and every time we sing that song we will laugh and look at each other,it's so distracting but funny,i nearly burst out laughing at the thought of it just now
so during the message time i sat down at my place behind and Pastor Joel's son Joe came to play with me, he kept rolling the ball towards me then i picked it up and gave it to him
he just laughed and took the ball and walked away
then he rolled the ball to me again..hahahah
later he kept on wanting to climb on me and sit on me..hahaha
then he saw my red finger nails and keep touching it like he never seen it before
later i showed him my right fingers and he was holding my hand and touching my fingernails
and then he asked for my left hand so i gave him my left hand also..then he just kept on looking at my fingers LOL ...SO THE CUTE!!!!!!
then i took my camera out and take a pic of him
i showed him his pic and he was fascinated by it and want to take my camera and take pics LOL~


(This is baby Joe standing in front of me blocking my view of the pastor speaking LOL)

p/s. i actually think i was hyper in church today dancing like mad woman and being so happy happy joy joy kind of mood because of the chocolate cake i had earlier. CHOCOLATE IS EVIL,IT GETS ME HIGH.

p/p/s. RUTH,my son is cuter than yours :P jokes jokes. after playing with Joe i feel like having a baby of my own .... huhu~

0 comments:

Post a Comment