Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tired...Worn Out

i am physically and mentally tired like hell!!

today,i had a replacement class for Monday coz Monday was ANZAC day (remembering the ppl who died in the war) and so my Monday class has been replaced to Saturday. damn i had to wake up at 6.50am. i checked the bus timetable last night so to make sure i take the 7.44am bus. when i got up i was literally freezing like shit...i wore a long sleeve black top and outside another cardigan plus scarf. gosh.

anyway today i had my presentation and it was oklah. lecturer said mine is good,she even said i made a good point etc... as for my other group mates,she didn't say anything.sigh..well,you know lah,asians tend to be more nervous and scared when they are up in front of the whole class. so am i but i had to act all cool coz i need to save my group T_T

so after everything i felt like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. so damn relieved. after that i went to lunch with Yasmine at Macquarie Center just opposite my uni. i had Hungry Jack's(aka Burger King)...i was super hungry indeed i ordered a large meal LOL. after she went to her 2nd class i went back home...YES FINALLY CAN GET MY AFTERNOON BEAUTY NAP!

after i reached home..i immediately changed into my PAJAMAS...then get online coz i thought i wana check Facebook for a while b4 i go take my nap...it was 2.20pm then. as i turned on my Facebook,i saw an event. YES A FREAKING EVENT SAYING "IAN GREEN SESSION,SATURDAY 3PM" ...............then i started virtually screaming at Bernard...! saying OMGGGGGG i got a talk to attend in like 20mins from now!!! OMGOMGOMG!! LOL.....i really felt like i don't want to go coz i'm just too tired. argh. with the presentation and all >.<"

then i got changed and went. sighs. coz i remember in my 40 Days Of Purpose that in times when we are weary and tired,God wants us to lean on Him. so yes,i did it for God coz i thought of Him. i was like 45mins fishing and last 30mins awake. oh dear.... Ian Green is really a funny and great preacher but my attention span is 0%. Sorry! after church they all want to go have dinner with Ian Green but i went home. when i got home i kept helping my aunt in the kitchen i felt so happy somehow. i was literally washing dishes with a joyful mood. LOL. and i kept singing The Beatles song "Hello" den my cousin sis was like 'now you got this Beatles song stuck in my head' LOL..thanks to GLEE damnit!

anyway so yeah this is my day. had satisfying dinner at home with my uncle and cousin sis and also my aunt aka the chef. hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment