Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What A Waste!!

well,today i had Australian Media class in the morning which starts at 8.30am-12.30pm. so he walked in and saw there isn't any seat beside me so he just smiled n walk off to the front row. so after the lecture,he called me to the front. he made some weird gestures when he called me to the front lol..it was as if he used a fishing rod to pull me to the front. u should know that gesture.haha..umm..so i went to the front and he showed me some pics in his camera. hehe.. it was about the Mardi Gras we watched in the class just now which he attended too. it was pretty interesting and after the break i told him i wana borrowed his camera to look at the pics and he was so kind that he said u can look at everything in the camera, i asked him if it was very personal,he said its ok i can look at it. so yeah..haha...

so during the class obviously we didnt talk to each other coz he's sitting in the first row and i'm in the third. then after the class i was waiting for Yang coz she wanted to see the lecturer and ask about her essay abstract. so while i was waiting,he came n talk to me...so we chatted for a while,while he was waiting for his fren to arrive at uni. then suddenly he popped the question 'did you see my bf's pic in my camera just now?' and i said 'oh? which one?' and then he showed me his picture. he was talking about his bf so excitedly that he suddenly held my hand..and i felt nothing at all coz i knew he wasn't straight. partly coz last time back in Msia i had a gay fren and he always holds my hand or cling to my arm whenever we go shopping together,so i'm quite used to it. but then again,i wasn't quite shocked when he asked me that question coz i sorta suspected that he wasn't straight at the first time we chatted. it was so funny today he mocked me saying 'i duno laaaa' and he added some sissy movement to it....damn =.="

0 comments:

Post a Comment